Vietnam Vets

PDA

GAMALOT
February 4, 2003, 08:08 PM
I just read an interesting post from a friend regarding a local area Vetrans association being denied support from Target Stores.
Evidently, The moving wall is not on Targets list as Worthy of sponsorship! Target Corporate responded that they support only
education and arts and Vetrans are not on their list.
Interestingly, Target is enjoying the free enterprise afforded by the sacrifices of all Veterans. I do hope the teachers and artists can support their needs.

If you enjoyed reading about "Vietnam Vets" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hkmp5sd
February 4, 2003, 08:17 PM
Not accurate.

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=956&highlight=target+and+veteran

ReadyontheRight
February 4, 2003, 08:17 PM
FYI - Target is owned by the family of U.S. Senator Mark Dayton from Minnesota.

Washington, DC Office
SR-346, Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, District of Columbia 20510
Phone: 202-224-3244
Fax: 202-228-2186

GAMALOT
February 4, 2003, 08:58 PM
I received the same post you direct us too and summerized the basic jist of their attitude. I did not quote but mearly pointed out the fact that Target does not and will not support those who made their prosperous existance here in AMERICA possible and continue to do so to this very day. Could it be that Target is a bit off the Target.

Blackhawk
February 4, 2003, 10:57 PM
Did you read the thread Hkmp5sd posted the link to?

It's a non-issue.

If you enjoyed reading about "Vietnam Vets" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!