Pepper Spray for elephants.

PDA

Glamdring
March 29, 2004, 09:39 AM
http://www.elephantpepper.org/munchingandcrunching.html

"Rural farmers in the Zambezi Valley have discovered a natural elephant deterrent to help protect thier crops. Chillies not only deter elephants from crops, but also serve as a lucrative cash crop for the farmers."

They have developed pepper grenades and fire extinguisher sized foggers!

If you enjoyed reading about "Pepper Spray for elephants." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Preacherman
March 29, 2004, 09:43 AM
I love it!

:D :D :D

Trouble is, if a lion eats someone who's busy distributing the stuff around his boundary, then lions will develop a taste for condiments... :D

armoredman
March 29, 2004, 10:28 AM
Israeli foggers would do it - fill up a bus in seconds, so would probably gas an elephant PDQ.

jhisaac1
March 29, 2004, 04:13 PM
nearly 200 people are crushed or gored by elephants in Zimbabwe each year, leaving a strong impression in the minds of rural residents I would say it leaves a pretty strong impression on other parts of the people also.:D

Moparmike
March 29, 2004, 09:48 PM
Booooooo!! Hissssss!!!! Go to the corner jhisaac1, and dont come out till your told! Bad!:evil:

Diamondback
March 30, 2004, 12:39 AM
Works for me ! I always say, " pepper spray for elephants...and missiles for mice !" Why use overkill !

If you enjoyed reading about "Pepper Spray for elephants." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!