Range Reports

PDA

Ed
March 29, 2004, 09:38 AM
Could we have a place, and I don't know whether it would work inside individual forums or as a seperate forum for range reports on firearms? Just somewhere where we could view user feedback in a more condenced place than searching? I am not to lazy to search, but I don't mind things being easier either. I have seen some people write range reports on the 1 rifle and 2 pistols they took to the range, and this would give it a nice place to go. Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Range Reports" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TheBluesMan
March 30, 2004, 09:17 PM
Currently, range reports are welcome in the most obvious forums. Rifles for rifles, pistols for pistols, etc.

If we had a separate range reports forum, a search would still be necessary to find the model of firearm you are interested in and you'd have rifles, revolvers, full auto, etc. all lumped in together.

I don't see how that would be any different or any better than the way we have it now.

I'm not saying "no," just "not likely."

-Dave

Ed
March 31, 2004, 03:52 PM
Understand where you are coming from. My suggestion I guess is a "sticky" for people to list range reports in under the appropriate forum. For instance if I went to Autoloaders right now and searched for Springfield 1911A1 I would get tons of results, from what ammo is best to where is the best place to buy one to how long I've owned it to yes, Range reports. But some range reports would go unlisted because someone didn't use the word Range report if I searched for Range report springfield 1911A1. Anyways, thanks for thinking on it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Range Reports" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!