THR services board?

PDA

Norton
March 29, 2004, 05:33 PM
Hi guys,

Another organization that I am affiliated with has built up a database of services wanted or needed amongst its members. The idea being that its better to keep it "in the family" so to speak.

It may be firearms related in this case, but in my mind we could network amongst ourselves for things as diverse as home improvement, legal, music lessons, etc.

I'd be willing to moderate if you were up for it.

Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "THR services board?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TheBluesMan
March 30, 2004, 09:30 PM
Hmm... Interesting thought.

Strictly speaking, anything like that would be off-topic so I don't hold much hope that the staff would approve it. I'd be interested to hear additional input on this subject, though.

Norton
March 31, 2004, 05:37 AM
Off topic as far as guns, per se....true in the strictest sense. I guess I was thinking of it in terms of supporting the RKBA movement in general as we would be supporting one another by patronizing other gun-friendly businesses and individuals.

Given the huge number of "don't shop here because they are anti" threads that show up, it would probably be a popular board.

I approach THR as a sort of fraternal organization and would rather give my money to like-minded people and "keep it in the family" so to speak.

Anyway....pass it along to staff and we'll see where it goes......

If you enjoyed reading about "THR services board?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!