Hi im new

PDA

gunsRfun1513
March 29, 2004, 07:52 PM
Hi im new! im a girl a freshman and i like guns a lot ive been shooting them since i can remember but i havent really learned about them if any one could help me out and tell me the most used guns and the basics about them then that would be great!! thanks!! :neener: hehehe bye

If you enjoyed reading about "Hi im new" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
WonderNine
March 29, 2004, 08:03 PM
Welcome to THR!

I think your best bet is to start doing alot of reading in the "Tools and Technologies" area. If it interests you, then I'm sure you'll pick up on everything fairly quickly.

4v50 Gary
March 29, 2004, 08:06 PM
Welcome aboard to THR. What's the significance of 1513?

son of a gun
March 29, 2004, 08:07 PM
http://home.earthlink.net/~dangerousdude/lmkbubblfsh.gif

El Tejon
March 29, 2004, 08:07 PM
Welcome to THR, new friend!:)

What was that John Candy flick, "Armed and Dangerous" or something like that--"remember, the bullets come out this end, really, really fast.":D

fjolnirsson
March 29, 2004, 08:27 PM
Welcome to THR!
Lots of great folks here.
Make yourself comfortable.:D

azrael
March 29, 2004, 10:10 PM
Welcome:D

Atticus
March 29, 2004, 10:28 PM
Welcome. Remember that the only stupid question is the one not asked. There's lots of good info to be found using the search function as well. Have fun!

MaterDei
March 29, 2004, 10:31 PM
I trust you have your parent's permission to be posting on an Internet forum? :)

Young shooters are great. I have 6 kids and 4 of them are old enough to shoot. When you get a moment tell us about your shooting experience.

Blue Skies,

MaterDei

Quartus
March 29, 2004, 10:43 PM
Hmmmm. We has our doubts, we does. We thinks we smells troll, perhaps.

Brian Dale
March 30, 2004, 12:20 AM
Welcome; please invite your parents to sign up, as well.

pax
March 30, 2004, 01:25 AM
Welcome, young lady. :) Stick around, read much, learn lots.

pax

Croyance
March 30, 2004, 01:49 AM
What kind of guns? Rifles, shotguns, or handguns?
This (http://www.thehighroad.org/library/rules.html) is where everybody needs to start. I hate nagging (giving/taking), but I am always amazed at how many don't practice safety.

Atticus
March 30, 2004, 12:26 PM
Main Entry: fresh·man
Pronunciation: 'fresh-m&n
Function: noun
Usage: often attributive
1 : a first-year student
2 : BEGINNER, NEWCOMER

gunsRfun1513 may not necessarily be young. Hopefully, she'll b back to explain.

PATH
March 30, 2004, 12:39 PM
Welcome!:D College or High School? If high school it would be best to get parents permission!

dairycreek
March 30, 2004, 02:08 PM
Welcome:

Glad to have you aboard. This is an excellent place to learn filled with many knowledeable people. Ask away and you will get good responses. Don't forget the SEARCH function as it is a tremendous source of knowledge as well. When you feel you are ready be a contributor as well. Good shooting;)

cool45auto
March 30, 2004, 02:14 PM
Welcome to THR!:D

Let's see what happens my preciousssss.

Smoke
March 30, 2004, 02:51 PM
Welcome to THR.

Be sure to checkout our ancestoral site Here (http://thefiringline.com)

Watch out for the curmudgeons. Oh wait, I am one.

Smoke

Red_SC
March 30, 2004, 03:07 PM
Welcome aboard! Always glad to see young ladies interested in the sport. My 13 year old sister got her first deer this year. The preacher made a point to mention it, just after my sister got done playing a special on the piano at church a few months back. Also, I enjoyed the looks my pretty young wife got when she outshot nearly everyone during her CCW course. Keep it up!

If you enjoyed reading about "Hi im new" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!