Finally, I am the proud owner of...

PDA

WalHam
February 4, 2003, 09:58 PM
my LTC Class A license. After nearly 3 months in the state of Massachusetts, I finally got it. I will soon be a proud member of the elite group of gun owners. :D

Molon labe

If you enjoyed reading about "Finally, I am the proud owner of..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CAP
February 4, 2003, 10:22 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!
Thank gosh the great State of North Carolina finally recognized the 2nd Amendment.
What a proud day it was for me when I picked mine up at the Sheriff's department.

Kahr carrier
February 4, 2003, 10:28 PM
Congrats.:)

thumbtack
February 4, 2003, 11:24 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!

What is a LTC Class A license?

WalHam
February 4, 2003, 11:45 PM
Thanks Guys!

An LTC Class A license = License to Carry Large Capacity Firearms Concealed. :cool:

It's basically, the highest license you can get in the state of Massachusetts. It's not easy to get it in this state.

chaim
February 4, 2003, 11:50 PM
Congrats. I live in MD and I'm not either a jewelry store owner or a politician so I have no chance of ever having the legal right here to carry the means to defend myself. Those who live where they can should count their blessings.

Kahr carrier
February 5, 2003, 04:08 AM
I wish I could get one of those in the Prk LOL.:(

10-Ring
February 5, 2003, 11:50 AM
Congrats!

If you enjoyed reading about "Finally, I am the proud owner of..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!