Beretta Tomcat 3032 barrel spring removal

PDA

Mike Cas
January 7, 2014, 09:17 PM
Does anyone know how to easily remove the barrel spring? Any videos available ? Any help would be much appreciated. Any special tool needed? Thank you Mike Cas

If you enjoyed reading about "Beretta Tomcat 3032 barrel spring removal" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jim K
January 7, 2014, 09:55 PM
And the reason is? Why would you want to have to pop the barrel by hand or retract the slide to load/unload?

Jim

Mike Cas
January 7, 2014, 10:39 PM
The barrel spring is broken and was advised not to use . I attempted to tap out , but does not seem to budge. I do not wish to damage gun. Any video,special tool, technical advice? Thanks Mike Cas. Happy New Year!

Jim K
January 8, 2014, 09:14 PM
AFAIK, you just tap out the barrel pin and the barrel should come right out. I don't recall that it makes any difference, but drive from left to right just in case. Just make sure the frame is supported so driving the pin out won't bend it. If you can get a brass punch, fine, but a good punch should work if you are careful.

Jim

If you enjoyed reading about "Beretta Tomcat 3032 barrel spring removal" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!