How long does it take for "contributing member" in title?

PDA

Doc7
January 15, 2014, 10:54 AM
Just wondering as I have paid up and gotten my confirmation email from EC Suite. Proud to do so and hope that others seeing the title encourages them as well; after all noticing it on another member is what got me interested enough to research it and join up.

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "How long does it take for "contributing member" in title?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Derek Zeanah
January 15, 2014, 11:16 AM
Well, it should be there already. Lemme check...

Derek Zeanah
January 15, 2014, 11:19 AM
Everything went through like it should, but the backend logic was changed recently and the automatic title application didn't happen.

Let's see if we can't determine why that is, and I'll insure nobody else got caught.

(I edited it manually, by the way. Thanks for the support!)

Doc7
January 15, 2014, 11:21 AM
Thanks very much!

Potatohead
January 15, 2014, 05:18 PM
I agree it's good to have on there.

cowtownup
January 15, 2014, 05:32 PM
How do you become a contributing member? Is there a minimum donation?

hso
January 15, 2014, 06:55 PM
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=681007

http://www.thehighroad.org/payments.php

stargeezer
January 25, 2014, 11:00 PM
I joined up into the "Contributing Member" crowd tonight and like the OP, I'm still listed as "Member". Also, like the OP I'm happy and pleased to be a Contributing Member now, it's one of the things I should have done long ago.

Sam Cade
January 25, 2014, 11:22 PM
I'm still listed as "Member"

It doesn't change automatically.

You should be able to change it under "User Options".

stargeezer
January 26, 2014, 02:53 AM
Thank you. Somebody already did it for me. Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "How long does it take for "contributing member" in title?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!