Llama Extraction Issues

PDA

Mike J
January 20, 2014, 11:47 AM
Okay so a buddy of mine bought a Llama 9mm. He is having problem with FTE. While I am not a gunsmith I tend to think the problem is the extractor. Anyway I thought I would post a pic & see what ya'all think. Any help would be appreciated as I would like to help him get it going if I can.

http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q447/jmj1015/Mobile%20Uploads/00acae8a-a3d3-4230-b990-4a05d98e0605_zps5f49e432.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Llama Extraction Issues" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Pilot
January 21, 2014, 02:26 PM
That what my thought would be. I'd replace the extractor spring first, and then the extractor if that didn't work. Is it happening with all the mags?

Mike J
January 21, 2014, 02:49 PM
Thank You for the response Pilot.
He only has one magazine. I didn't take a picture but the external extractor is bent in very sharply like someone has already tried to bend it to get it to work. I will try to check out the extractor spring when he is in town next weekend.

If you enjoyed reading about "Llama Extraction Issues" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!