Stevens 311R

PDA

sgtstryker
January 22, 2014, 03:15 PM
I've got one in very good condition, thinking about trading or selling. Anyone have an idea of value? I'm thing 300-350 range.

If you enjoyed reading about "Stevens 311R" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
oneounceload
January 22, 2014, 03:19 PM
Depends on what you call very good condition. You might try looking at closed auctions on the main 3-4 sites or at for sale ads on gunsinternational.com. Besides condition, bore size, choke constrictions and barrel lengths all play a role in determining price

sgtstryker
January 22, 2014, 03:32 PM
Thanks, the 311R is a police model with 18'' barrels in 12ga. and cylinder bore. The auctions I've located are two or more years old, just trying to figure a current value.

rule303
January 22, 2014, 07:02 PM
I think you are pretty close on the value. They aren't really a collectors item, so the prices run close to what a person would have to pay for a new cheap double from Baikal, Stoeger, or Century.

Gordon
January 22, 2014, 07:37 PM
you are right on in value

If you enjoyed reading about "Stevens 311R" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!