New series AUSA starts off with Hollywood gunplay

PDA

Dave R
February 5, 2003, 12:54 AM
Anybody see that new series AUSA tonight? Stands for "Assistant US Attorney", i.e. Federal Prosecutor. Its a comedy?!?!?!?

Started off with Law School Graduates getting intro lecture from new "master". Then immediately to the BATF, where they instructed that they will be prosecuting 'evil' firearms owners. Funny yet?

Then the BATF instructor tells them they need to become familiar with these weapons. Main character says "I'll try the AK-47". Instructor smiles and says "good choice".

You see a great shot down the sight picture...aligned on target...trigger is pulled...main character goes flying backwards on his keister.

Next scene he's wearing a shoulder sling...

Hollywood writers. My WIFE has shot my AK and thought is was funny.

It got funnier after that. And more sympathetic for the victims of Federal prosecution.

If you enjoyed reading about "New series AUSA starts off with Hollywood gunplay" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
El Tejon
February 5, 2003, 09:11 AM
Although I've never seen it, "AUSA" is my favorite show. I am certain it reflects the deep sense of humanity, understanding and mercy that all AUSAs manifest. Further, I hope the show's writers demonstrate how AUSAs are overworked, underpaid and underappreciated.

If you enjoyed reading about "New series AUSA starts off with Hollywood gunplay" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!