Video Review: Warlock2 suppressor

PDA

Ironman
January 25, 2014, 12:46 PM
This is a short and sweet review of the Warlock2 suppressor. I have since bought my own because I couldn't get over just how light it was. I am planning a lightweight project with Ruger, Volquartsen, and SWR.

Hope you enjoy the video and I look forward to a more in depth review once my own Warlock2 clears the ATF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9pUr3phZA8

If you enjoyed reading about "Video Review: Warlock2 suppressor" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Midwest
January 25, 2014, 01:12 PM
$299 and very lightweight, and easy to clean I'm impressed. Thanks for the video

Ironman
January 25, 2014, 03:16 PM
Glad I could help! As with most suppressors you shouldn't pay $299 MSRP. This can in particular can be had for $250 range street price.

madFive
January 25, 2014, 07:03 PM
Looks like fun! I just got my first 22 can ordered a couple days ago - can't wait to try it out! Will be a month or more before it'll be at my dealer and I can try it out. Many months past that before I can take it home.

I am now fighting the urge to go pick up more 22 guns so I can try them out as hosts. Need a bolt rifle and a good threaded pistol too.

If you enjoyed reading about "Video Review: Warlock2 suppressor" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!