Hornady service rocks!

PDA

osteodoc08
February 3, 2014, 11:43 AM
Stuck a case in my 25-06 sizing and decapping die. I got it unstuck at the expense of my expander ball and zip spindle. I looked locally and online and didn't find the whole package available anywhere. I called hornady and explained what happened and that I'm the one that broke it. He offered to get the case unstuck and replace everything for $10. I said I really just wanted the pieces I broke because I extracted the case. He said no problem. Took my info. I asked him how much in owed them and his response was "nothing, it'll be a warranty case." I was pretty happy with that. Good product. Good customer support. No wonder I've been buying Hornady the last few times. I was a dyed in the wool green and blue guy from my upbringing. May have to rethink that.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hornady service rocks!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Akita1
February 3, 2014, 05:05 PM
Echo that doc - have always had pleasant outcome(s) with Hornady. I use their ammo for almost all of my hunting & SD needs. Still shoot Winchester Ballistic Tips in my .270 deer rifle and SXTs in my HK USC. When they run out I'll switch to Hornady.

Joelitespeed
February 4, 2014, 02:18 PM
They have been great everyime that I have needed them and had the same response to an obvious user error that you had. Good Stuff!

gspn
February 4, 2014, 02:21 PM
The few times I've needed them they were perfect.

Guy B. Meredith
February 4, 2014, 11:29 PM
They've surprised me several times. I have a very early model, they upgraded the knuckle and sent me two for an upgrade. Ditto a couple of small parts that had done their duty. At the time I was cranking out a fair number of rounds--minimum 1000 per month--for competition so I am sure that in some cases the wear was just normal.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hornady service rocks!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!