Hilarious 2nd Amdt. video

PDA

Impureclient
February 3, 2014, 10:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n02qgqtpRKY#t=543 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n02qgqtpRKY#t=543)

A nice fella collecting signatures to put gun owners in FEMA concentration camps. Maybe executed too.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hilarious 2nd Amdt. video" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
medalguy
February 3, 2014, 11:33 PM
Not profiling or anything but....Interesting that nearly all those willing to sign this appeared to be foreigners, huh? People from countries with no history of freedom. Maybe we need to learn from this.

Skribs
February 4, 2014, 01:26 AM
I read a blurb about it but haven't watched it. Honestly, you can get people to sign anything on college campuses. There was one guy who went around and got women to sign a petition to end women's suffrage - most of them didn't know what "suffrage" meant and thought "it sounds like 'suffer', so it's voting to end women's suffering." Keep in mind, this was at a college - these are our supposedly bright hopes for the future.

All I have to say if this petition made it to lawmakers and those lawmakers somehow passed the bill, it would do more for freedom than anything passed in the past few decades. This bill would be more than an AWB, more than registration, and more than confiscation. This bill would be an act of war against American gun owners, who would happen to be the best group of Americans to stand up against injustice. Hence, we would have our rights back in short order.

Field Tester
February 4, 2014, 02:28 AM
I read a blurb about it but haven't watched it. Honestly, you can get people to sign anything on college campuses. There was one guy who went around and got women to sign a petition to end women's suffrage - most of them didn't know what "suffrage" meant and thought "it sounds like 'suffer', so it's voting to end women's suffering." Keep in mind, this was at a college - these are our supposedly bright hopes for the future.

All I have to say if this petition made it to lawmakers and those lawmakers somehow passed the bill, it would do more for freedom than anything passed in the past few decades. This bill would be more than an AWB, more than registration, and more than confiscation. This bill would be an act of war against American gun owners, who would happen to be the best group of Americans to stand up against injustice. Hence, we would have our rights back in short order.
That was Jimmy Kimmel on The Man Show several years ago.
My favorite one that has been repeated by others was when Penn Jillette had producers from his Showtime show Bull***** go out to an Environmental Rally and have people sign a petition against Dihydrogen Monoxide which is of course Water. It's a great yet disturbing watch that you can find on YouTube.

I never sign a petition, I never really know where that signature or information is going. If the person with the form has a credible website where I can research information I may sign electronically.

Field Tester
February 4, 2014, 02:30 AM
http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

Ha! Just found this.

Cooldill
February 4, 2014, 02:55 AM
Ha! This is funny but also depressing at the same time.

SouthernBoy
February 4, 2014, 06:47 AM
This guy does this a lot and I have seen his videos many times. It is truly a sad state of affairs that people sign these bogus petitions. And yes many, if not most, are foreign born.

Charlie Horse
February 5, 2014, 10:22 AM
Many years ago Neal Boortz pulled the dihydrogen monoxide trick on the air. In short order he had the director of the Atlanta Dept of Watershed Management on the phone screaming at him that there was no, then no more than legal, dihydrogen monoxide in the system.

http://lanebailey.com/2008/05/21/dihydrogen-monoxide/

A friend of mine has said that ignorance is only a good thing when you can use it to your advantage. If this doesn't prove that out, nothing does.

This goes back to our real problem with RKBA issues. It isn't a hardware problem. We have generations who were raised to miss the point. If the majority of Americans were raised to value freedom, true freedom, we wouldn't see so much "reasonable regulation."

If you enjoyed reading about "Hilarious 2nd Amdt. video" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!