Lobby Day Across the US

PDA

Yo Mama
February 4, 2014, 08:51 PM
Today I met with a Representative for the first time. It was a great experience, and I think that it was very productive!

I noticed while at the Capital, that there were 3 different lobby groups for different causes. It was packed, and Reps/Senators had their schedules filled with citizens. It got me thinking.

Do we have a resource for gathering a nation wide lobby day or days? I mean state by state, where through the year multiple people can sign up to meet at their capitals and plan on who they will meet with. Grass roots, I support the NRA, but this would be for anyone who has a pro 2nd view.

As a side note, I think it's more productive to meet the oposition in person as they are the ones that need to understand our view.

Thoughts? If there is no such resource, I'd be willing to collect emails by state for anyone interested, or maybe a sticky here? I just really felt that my meeting was good, and hoping to start meeting with more reps.

If you enjoyed reading about "Lobby Day Across the US" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Yo Mama
February 10, 2014, 12:45 PM
bump, anyone?

If you enjoyed reading about "Lobby Day Across the US" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!