Update on PM9

PDA

sensei
March 31, 2004, 06:25 PM
I just wanted to give an update on my PM9 and pass on some information I figured out.

I now have 500 rounds thru it. some WWB FMJ, mostly JHP's WWB. Some other misc. JHP's.

It shoots everything and always has . At first I was having trouble but it was only with the 7 round mag. I finally realized it was me. I was pulling the mag. down with my pinky finger. Since I discovered this I have had '"0" problems. So the bottom line is It was my fault (grip) and not the guns. Remember I had NO problems with the 6 round mag. from the beginning.

I put the clipdraw on it. Works great! I have a pocket holster and sometimes I carry with a smartcarry. I also REALLY like the Kangaroo Holster. It is a shoulder type holster.

It has become my all the time gun. I couldn't be happier.

Thanks to all of you for talking me into buying it.

Hope this helps,

sensei

If you enjoyed reading about "Update on PM9" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
NJ3
March 31, 2004, 07:12 PM
Good to hear you fixed the problem, now enjoy it.

I have 1000 rounds though my PM9 and I really like shooting it even with +P ammo.

Jiml3
April 1, 2004, 10:09 AM
Thanks for the report. I'm thinking about getting a PM9 and any info is
appreciated.

Jiml3

If you enjoyed reading about "Update on PM9" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!