How many have put in a spring kit???

PDA

Mousegun
February 9, 2014, 02:26 PM
The most well known seem to be Vortek and Maccari. They both have a much tighter spring guide than the average stock guide and Vortek has a tube around the spring to really keep in under control and on the straight and narrow.

The Vortek kit changed my RWS model 48 considerably and made it a one ragged hole shooter at 35 yards.

If you enjoyed reading about "How many have put in a spring kit???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rodinal220
February 10, 2014, 06:27 PM
I put a Maccari FWB124 kit in mine after 30 years. His lubes and piston material are way better than what the factory used,should last another 30.

PigButtons
February 11, 2014, 11:13 PM
I bought a Diana 48 that had a broken spring and the guy threw in the new spring. I guess he didn't want to try to fix it himself. I don't know what it shot like before but it was flawless with the new spring. Sold it off to buy a Condor though.

If you enjoyed reading about "How many have put in a spring kit???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!