Chrono help

PDA

WestKentucky
February 15, 2014, 11:43 AM
I'm looking to buy a mid-grade chrono but I have no experience with them. I would like something I could use for handgun and rifle in the sub $200 range. Let me know your suggestions and I will hopefully make a decision.

If you enjoyed reading about "Chrono help" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rcmodel
February 15, 2014, 12:32 PM
This should meet your needs.
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/688064/shooting-chrony-f1-master-chronograph?cm_vc=subv1688064

I like it because the black box readout is corded so it isn't in the line of fire down-range, and is setting on the bench right beside you so you can run it.

rc

GarySTL
February 15, 2014, 01:42 PM
I'm no expert but I have the one linked and it works fine for me. I use it on rifles, pistols, and shotguns.

witchhunter
February 15, 2014, 06:29 PM
I use that one too. I like the monitor right on the bench. Get a tripod to mount it on too.

jgh4445
February 16, 2014, 02:56 PM
I've been looking at the CED Millennium II. Has anyone ever seen one on sale anywhere?

If you enjoyed reading about "Chrono help" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!