Access issues

PDA

mesinge2
March 10, 2014, 03:33 PM
Every once in a while I cannot access the forum. I have tried clearing all browsing history and caches and it still happens with Google Chrome, IE, and Firefox as well.

It may still be on my end but this seems to be the only forum affected.

Could you look into my account and see if an issue exists there?

Thank you for the help.

If you enjoyed reading about "Access issues" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jorg Nysgerrig
March 10, 2014, 03:34 PM
What kind of error do you get?

rcmodel
March 10, 2014, 03:46 PM
THR went down for an hour or so today.

From about 11:15 - 11:30 till sometime after 12:30.
I don't know exactly when it came back up cause I went and did yard work at 12:30 and it was still down then.

rc

Derek Zeanah
March 11, 2014, 12:30 PM
RC, that may have been tied to the issue we had this morning. I've got a third party that sends me mails/texts when THR goes down that triggered this morning and not last night, so maybe not too. Sometimes internet routing is flaky and hard to diagnose.

Regardless, I hope the issue is now fixed.

mesinge2
March 13, 2014, 10:58 AM
It seems to have gone away.

mesinge2
April 10, 2014, 12:47 PM
Its happening again.

I often can't access the forum with Firefox, IE, or Chrome and I emptied my cache and browsing history.

243winxb
April 11, 2014, 10:19 AM
My link to THR takes me into reloading forum. I been refreshing the page thur and today, friday, to get into the forum. But not every time. Not a major problem for me. Using Windows 7, IE 11.0.5, Running some Tracking Protection software & Do not track request is turned on. I did not clear the cache. This morning at about 9 am eastern time is what i saw. http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n420/joe1944usa/Saved%20stuff-private/TheHighRoad.jpg Not a problem for me, just info for you. Thank you.

mesinge2
April 11, 2014, 11:30 AM
I got the same message above at the same time. This seems to be the only forum affected by this too.

Derek Zeanah
April 11, 2014, 11:33 AM
Meginge2,

I just changed the DNS settings. Depending on caching issues, I hope this problem goes away for everyone in the next 24 hours or so.

Let us know.

mesinge2
April 11, 2014, 11:40 AM
Thanks for all the work you do to keep the place running.

Much appreciated!

tarosean
April 11, 2014, 02:01 PM
I was just about to ask if anyone else is having issues lately.

The homepage routinely isnt coming up for me, (Firefox and Safari) I have to bypass and go from my history to sub-forums.

Hoping its not an IP issue as Im logging in from foreign soil..

If you enjoyed reading about "Access issues" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!