Zhumell Spotting Scopes Closeout

PDA

Husker1911
March 14, 2014, 08:57 AM
Interesting to note the two models of Zhumell spotting scopes are being sold at right fair pricing. I have used both models and find them of good quality. I bought the 20-60 x 80mm a couple years ago for $199. Now being sold at $104 with free shipping.

The larger 22-68 x 90mm used to be $250, and is now sold at $112, again with free shipping. I've used a friend's, and it is very good quality, too. A fairly large scope, probably has good low light performance.

Both are available with a tripod package at a little higher pricing. Here is a link to HayNeedle.com:

http://search.hayneedle.com/search/index.cfm?Ntt=zhumell+spotting+scope&se=sa

These are clearance price. I do not know how many they have available. Again, have used both and I find them to be very good value, especially at these prices.

If you enjoyed reading about "Zhumell Spotting Scopes Closeout" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Zhumell Spotting Scopes Closeout" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!