Washington State Shoot and Hoot

PDA

Polishrifleman
March 17, 2014, 02:04 AM
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=706889&highlight=washington

Father's Day weekend this Year. 14th and 15th

PM me if you would like more information.

Polish

If you enjoyed reading about "Washington State Shoot and Hoot" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
J. Parker
March 29, 2014, 12:27 AM
:neener::neener:I sold my AK and bought a Colt M4 carbine!!:neener::neener:

Kitchen_Duty
March 29, 2014, 01:13 AM
I'm in for just me (as of this writing). I might have two friends join me but I won't know till much later. Unfortunately the wife won't be able to join me (like years previous) because we had a baby.

Got some cool new toys for this year!

Also some for you Bob, is ok we shoot steel targets out there? I'm in the market to buy some and this would be a very good excuse to do so. Also thinking about getting some target stands and a shot timer so we could have a little IDPA/IPSC course of fire. Maybe even get some 3 gunning action :D

Old Dog
March 29, 2014, 02:44 AM
I sold my AK and bought a Colt M4 carbine!!Holy cow, John, I guess that means they're ice skating down in hell these days ...

Nickb45
March 29, 2014, 03:36 AM
Pm sent. Looks like fun.

L8tor
May 8, 2014, 11:29 PM
Just over a month away. I will have a few new toys. Looking to have fun with great friends.

J. Parker
May 9, 2014, 09:03 PM
Heck, it's always a blast!:D I look forward to it every year for sure.:)

Old Dog
May 10, 2014, 02:57 AM
Oh, yeah! More new toys here, too ... (lookin' forward to seeing Parker with a real rifle, too).

Polishrifleman
May 15, 2014, 01:40 PM
One Month!

Need to start getting final headcount to organize food.

Old Dog +1?????
Parker +1??????
Pops +3
LWYMA (Alphabet Soup) are you bringing any of your operator buddies?
L8tor
Kitchen Duty
Myself +2
DeanC maybe for a day

Still have not heard from Wayne02 yet.

Old Dog
May 15, 2014, 02:52 PM
Yep, +1 this year ... Parker, now you need to bring your better half, too!

J. Parker
May 15, 2014, 03:46 PM
Johnny Parker plus the wifey=2.........I'm assuming all these ?????? mean I have a few screws loose.:D:D

J. Parker
August 1, 2014, 04:18 PM
Just want to thank Bob for another great Shoot and Hoot again this year. Always a wonderful, fun time and it was nice to see the great folks again.:D:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Washington State Shoot and Hoot" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!