Buck makes good!

PDA

weaponhead
March 21, 2014, 03:10 PM
Buck replaced my Woodsman (broke in the washer machine) with a new knife. No explanation of the defect, but they did include a 25% discount for my next order as well! :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Buck makes good!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Fred Fuller
March 21, 2014, 04:34 PM
Somehow I'm not surprised :D

And I doubt you'll have that issue with the new one.

Coyote3855
March 21, 2014, 05:57 PM
I've owned Buck knives for over 50 years. They replaced a broken handle on my first one that was absolutely my fault, and fixed the lock on a Ranger that I bought for $10 at a gun show. They probably made it up on the 20 or so other Bucks that I own.

hso
March 22, 2014, 09:25 AM
That's priceless marketing all by itself, but I think Chuck and CJ Buck do it because they think their knives shouldn't break and the people who pay for them shouldn't have to be stuck for it.

40-82
March 22, 2014, 09:34 AM
It's nice to hear that, but I'll probably never need the information. I have several Bucks that I have used regularly for somewhere in the neighborhood of 30-40 years, and they are just as good today as the day I bought them.

Derry 1946
March 22, 2014, 02:56 PM
Thanks for the update. Good to know.

Deltaboy
March 22, 2014, 06:35 PM
Buck fixed a Canoe pocket knife that I got from Amazon no questions asked.

Big Shrek
March 28, 2014, 01:31 AM
I've had a Buck 119 for over 30 years, tough knife that goes in the door of my vehicle so its always with me :)
I used to carry it everywhere...but times have changed and the dang libtards freak out when you go shopping
with a belt knife of that size on your hip ;)

If you enjoyed reading about "Buck makes good!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!