Pacific Canvas and Leather

PDA

BSA1
March 23, 2014, 03:45 PM
I've been eyeballing their Victory Pilot Shoulder Holster for S&W revolver for a while.

Looking for folks that have had experience with them. Usual questions about fit and quality. Does the leather need to be treated before use?

If you enjoyed reading about "Pacific Canvas and Leather" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rcmodel
March 24, 2014, 12:50 AM
No personal experience with them.
I collect the real deal.

However, they seem to have a good rep, and I certainly would not hesitate to order from them.

They appear to be properly oiled high quality leather, and should need no further treatment, other then use to break in the new leather.

rc

Corpral_Agarn
March 24, 2014, 05:16 PM
I have been considering an M3 from them for backpacking, but cannot find where you order from?

To me, $35-40 for a holster isn't too bad.

Seven High
March 24, 2014, 06:53 PM
I have purchased four holsters from them in the past. They are good quality and worth the money spent. Made in China.

Greg528iT
March 24, 2014, 06:54 PM
They look good to me. Good price. Yes an original would be nice but for what one in good shape would go for, for general use they look great-

rcmodel
March 24, 2014, 07:42 PM
but cannot find where you order from? Mmmmmmm???? :confused:

You order them from Pacific Canvas & Leather! :eek:

http://www.pacificcanvasandleather.com/shipping.htm

rc

Corpral_Agarn
March 25, 2014, 11:16 AM
Mmmmmmm???? :confused:

You order them from Pacific Canvas & Leather! :eek:

http://www.pacificcanvasandleather.com/shipping.htm

rc
Well. I. feel. silly...

I guess i was looking for a "Add to cart" button or something...

saltydog452
March 25, 2014, 04:34 PM
Their canvas items were OK.

Just a thought, but there are some folks on the CMP Forum who collect WW2 items.

Or you can 'goodle' Militaria.

salty

PBR Streetgang
March 25, 2014, 09:06 PM
I'd spend some money here to check out their products,,,,,might try out one of their military rifle slings..........

aarondhgraham
March 26, 2014, 05:08 PM
I bought one of their Victory (http://pacificcanvasandleather.com/holsters/pcl_12_sh.htm) rigs to copy the straps,,,
After I got what I wanted I gifted it away to a biker friend.

That was three years ago,
He's still wearing it every day,,,
And it's holding up very nicely for him.

For the low price of $39.95 + shipping,,,
It's a bargain if you like the style,,,
He carries a 4" Model 19 in it.

Aarond

THE DRILL INSTRUCTOR
March 26, 2014, 05:16 PM
I've never bought a holster from them, but I bought one of their fitted cases for my C96 w/ shoulder stock and it is gorgeous. Good craftsmanship and quality materials.

If I ever find a nice government NM 1911 I'll get another case from them in a heartbeat.

AK103K
March 26, 2014, 11:16 PM
I have a couple of their holsters, including the Victory model shoulder holster. Their stuff seems well made, and a decent value for the price. The P38 hard shell holster I have is really well done.

I also have a Cathey Ent. GI 1911 tanker, and three El Paso tankers, one each for a Glock 17, K, and N frame Smiths. When you put them all together, then you can see the difference in thickness of the leather and differences in construction between the $39 holster and the $100+ holsters, but thats not saying the P&C holsters are inferior.

I have added their canvas shell carriers to my El Paso's that carry revolvers, as they are a nice touch and are very handy.

My only real complaint is, they dont have "on line" ordering, which is a bit of a rarity these days.

BSA1
April 1, 2014, 07:16 PM
Thanks for all of the replies.

If you enjoyed reading about "Pacific Canvas and Leather" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!