Hey guys having trouble with Governor

PDA

The Good
April 3, 2014, 12:45 AM
I have a Smith & W Governor. I have one holster for it, but when I bought it It said it was for the Governor. I know there are holsters out there that fit the Governor but don't specifically say that. What should I be looking for.. Is it S&W N Frame, K frame.. Something else? I dont have a wide selection of stores around here so i gotta order onlinr

If you enjoyed reading about "Hey guys having trouble with Governor" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
heycods
April 3, 2014, 05:50 AM
that cylinder is to long for a N frame holster, one for mine is specific for governor, dont remember brand.
http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Category4_750001_750051_773153_-1_757844_757837_image

rayban
April 3, 2014, 08:45 AM
Those pancake on that S&W site are going to have the gun ride pretty high.
How close are the Judge and Governor in size? I have a Judge to make leather for....and can make two...just an option.

Old Fuff
April 3, 2014, 12:33 PM
Smith & Wesson calls it the X frame.

No holster made for the smaller J, K, L, or N frames will come close to working.

The Good
April 3, 2014, 03:35 PM
Thanks guys. I have one holster, but it's a hip holster, and i'm considering trying to conceal. Is there a shoulder rig that allows you to attach any holster to it?

If you enjoyed reading about "Hey guys having trouble with Governor" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!