Check this out!!

PDA

Ol' Badger
February 5, 2003, 02:44 PM
The millitary applications for this suit is awsome! Imagin it on aircraft or tanks! Link Below

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_747591.html?menu=news.latestheadlines

If you enjoyed reading about "Check this out!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Schuey2002
February 5, 2003, 02:51 PM
Cool!

My question is this: Where do you keep the projector?:scrutiny:

Justin
February 5, 2003, 03:08 PM
I saw a web page a couple months back that had the information on how this thing works. (Unfortunately I no longer have the link.)

It's pretty complicated, and not something that's going to be mobile any time soon.

TheOtherOne
February 5, 2003, 04:10 PM
Hmmm.... I thought it was ridiculous when I saw the movie but maybe one day technology will approach the invisible car that was in the Latest Bond movie. It used the same idea that's behind the coat!

Steve Smith
February 5, 2003, 04:17 PM
"It's hoped the technology will be useful for surgeons frustrated their own hands and surgical tools can block their view of operations "

That would be VERY weird. Looking "through" your hands, cutting someone with an invisible knife and their "innards" being layed open by an unseen force!

PATH
February 5, 2003, 05:02 PM
That is outrageous. Can they do this with guns? Whoa!:eek:

hutch24
February 5, 2003, 06:43 PM
Now they can my Glocks not only undetectable in metal detectors but they can also make them invisible. :what:

BlackArrow
February 5, 2003, 09:42 PM
He's trying to duplicate the cloaks given to Frodo and Samwise! It only works in middle earth or if you use a "special lense"...... just like 3-d glasses!:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Check this out!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!