WTT pictures?

PDA

bk42261
April 10, 2014, 07:03 PM
I have a WTT I'd like to post with pictures, and can connect my cell phone to the laptop, but my phone doesn't have any punctuation mark capability (Such as dotcom, etc.)

If you enjoyed reading about "WTT pictures?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
bk42261
April 10, 2014, 07:10 PM
Can I just plug my phone in and send pix, or do I need to put in an e-mail type address?
My phone has no "punctuation" type capability.
Any help is appreciated.
BTW, it's a Blackhawk Serpa holster to trade for a Mossberg 500 barrel.
Accessories or Rifle/shotgun area?
Thanks for your help, and love the site!!

Mal H
April 10, 2014, 10:14 PM
I don't think there's much help we can give other than to get a new phone. Any device that won't allow you use a punctuation mark is pretty much useless on the internet.

The other answer is "Accessories".

Jorg Nysgerrig
April 10, 2014, 11:23 PM
It would be odd to have a camera phone that doesn't have a provision to do web addresses. Try using star, pound, and 1 to see if it creates punctuation. You might have to press the key multiple times.

That said, it would probably be easier to plug it into the computer, set it to USB mass storage mode, and copy them to your computer to post.

prism
April 11, 2014, 04:29 AM
copy the pics to the laptop. then proceed normally.

or

can you upload to imgur from your phone, then do a copy-paste of the picture url ?

bk42261
April 13, 2014, 08:21 AM
Thanks,guys,I'll try to figure it out.
Appreciate the help.

If you enjoyed reading about "WTT pictures?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!