Status Below Member Name

PDA

Field Tester
April 29, 2014, 07:29 PM
Where can I read about what these mean?I think I understand Member, Contributing Member, Moderator, Admin, etc...

But I saw a new one. The past few days I've been going through old posts and found this one, Internet Seal. What does this one mean? Are there other ones? Where can I find what they mean?

If you enjoyed reading about "Status Below Member Name" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sam Cade
April 29, 2014, 07:35 PM
Once could presume that an "Internet SEAL" might have made unsupported claims as to their military service. ;)

Field Tester
April 29, 2014, 07:39 PM
This is what I thought ;)
I was reviewing this person's previous posts and a Mod had called them out to provide some proof privately. Seems this person stopped posting soon after. I'm not naming names, but it was quite obvious, very hilarious, and extremely sad.

Sam1911
April 29, 2014, 08:05 PM
Funny! Someone back in the day must have had quite a sense of humor ... and the keys to the forum software! :)

There's a reason they don't let just any of us humble Moderators tinker with that kind of thing! :D

Mal H
April 29, 2014, 11:49 PM
Actually we've got four "members" with some serious "internet" experience:
Internet Snyper
Internet Infantryman
Internet Recon Marine
and the already mentioned Internet SEAL

:D

Field Tester
April 30, 2014, 03:54 AM
Ah, so this "Gentleman" is very well known in your circle then?
I didn't know if this was a common title given out to those who put on a front, or something special for this Internet Frog Man who earned several Purple Hearts and a Silver Star.

Now you're going to make me want to find out who the other ones are :D

Theohazard
April 30, 2014, 04:48 AM
"Internet Infantryman"? Someone made up their military service and claimed to be an infantryman? Heck, I was a Marine infantryman and all that means is I'm used to being miserable, I'm killer with a mop, and I know how to sleep on post while looking like I'm alert and ready. That guy could've come up with a much more exciting story!

If you enjoyed reading about "Status Below Member Name" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!