Del Ton ar15

PDA

Arobbins
May 3, 2014, 08:27 PM
I bought the magpul flip up rear sights.the flip up sight does not line up with front sight post. The front sight post sits at the top of the peep hole in stead of the middle of the circle. Any one have or had this problem and how can i fix this without changing sights

If you enjoyed reading about "Del Ton ar15" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
back40
May 3, 2014, 09:28 PM
how did you determine that the rear doesn't "line up" with the front?

i'm not sure i understand your question. have you tried to sight in the rifle? do you understand how aperture sights work and what a proper sight picture is?

ZGunner
May 3, 2014, 09:31 PM
Have you shot it? If so, how did it shoot? Move your face down and it'll be in the center...

Is your front sight post F marked, or is it an A2?

Arobbins
May 3, 2014, 09:49 PM
Yes i was in the military sighted in many ar15s. When looking threw sights the front sight post stud is at the top edge of the peep sight

Arobbins
May 3, 2014, 09:58 PM
This is first ar with a cheek guard ill check and see if its to high didnt think about that im at work will let you know later

dvdcrr
May 3, 2014, 10:11 PM
Have had around seven deltons. Never had this problem. Never tried a magpul rear. Always just used standard stock no cheek riser.

Arobbins
May 3, 2014, 10:23 PM
Cheek riser came with stock kit. Ati strikeforce kit

Arobbins
May 3, 2014, 10:25 PM
I tend to be an air head once in a while also

Arobbins
May 4, 2014, 01:18 PM
Thanks every one cheek riser was way to high

henschman
May 5, 2014, 02:45 PM
Just forget about the adjustable cheek gimmick and shoot nose to charging handle, like the Army taught you!

If you enjoyed reading about "Del Ton ar15" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!