Curiosity - again!

PDA

P95Carry
April 5, 2004, 08:20 PM
Seems to have been some server glitching today ... on and off. ... some ''error 404's'' even Don't think my connection to blame.

Now and again have had a page loading and before finished it goes into a cycle of sorta ''auto=refresh''!! never finishes and settles. odd one that. Only way to try and kill it is close all browsers and start again.

Bulk of the time all seems OK .. and pretty quick but .. periodically it gets wierd. No biggie or even a complaint at all .. just seeking confirmation or otherwise ... in case just my system and connection.:)

If you enjoyed reading about "Curiosity - again!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
cidirkona
April 5, 2004, 08:27 PM
I've had quite a few of those today as well -- site drops off the planet for a few seconds, if not minutes.

Seen quite a few reposts too, signs of hiccupping service that lasts longer than a minute...

Happens all the time with my 'borrowed' internet connection, but have never seen it from here at work with the FDDI...

-Colin

Mal H
April 5, 2004, 08:32 PM
We've noticed the things you mentioned and more. We're looking into it. Let's hope it's not a v ... a vi..vi ... , aw heck, you know what I mean, the v word!

If you enjoyed reading about "Curiosity - again!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!