ETW Holsters

PDA

ljnowell
June 12, 2014, 02:39 AM
Anyone have any experience with these? Owner claims 100% made in USA and 100% hand made.

My wife bought me one for my J Frame and one for my 1911 for Father's Day(one from each child, lol).

I'm hoping she didn't waste the money on them. They look nice in pictures and she gave less than 40 bucks each.

If you enjoyed reading about "ETW Holsters" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ljnowell
June 13, 2014, 05:50 AM
No one?

ljnowell
June 18, 2014, 02:56 AM
Well I will answer my own question in case anyone else comes looking for the same info. They are very good quality holsters, especially for the money. Very rigid openings very solid leather. Would definitely buy another.

CraigC
June 18, 2014, 11:56 AM
Gotta link???

CraigC
June 18, 2014, 12:00 PM
Stuff looks good!

http://www.etwholsters.com/index.html

ljnowell
June 25, 2014, 05:42 AM
It's pretty good quality, definitely for the money. Their stuff can be purchased on ebay at great prices!

Drail
June 28, 2014, 02:33 PM
Looks like very high quality stuff from the photos. The only thing I didn't like were the type of clips they used on the clip-on models. Kind of cheeseball and can leave you pointing a holstered gun at the bad guy.

fxstchewy
July 18, 2014, 05:49 AM
I have one for my LCR, good holster, made well.

If you enjoyed reading about "ETW Holsters" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!