Galco Sof-Tuck Retention

PDA

Hunterdad
June 13, 2014, 02:53 PM
Wanted to pick up a new ccw holster for my LCP. Came across the sof-tuck and liked it so I ordered it up. Pretty nice holster, minus the fact it has no retention other than your belt.

Should I be concerned about this?

Thanks
Adam

If you enjoyed reading about "Galco Sof-Tuck Retention" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dmurdach
June 13, 2014, 04:00 PM
I carry a Kel-tec P3AT in a sof-tuck, and have had no issues with retention and i wear it every hour i am awake, including crawling around working on things in the shop or at my work. Don't laugh, but the only time it might be an issue is when you go to sit on the Throne, I am in a habit of holding the holstered gun while it is still on as I drop my pants and it is not an issue, but if you let it flop over it could come out.

hardluk1
June 15, 2014, 07:56 PM
Its an iwb holster ,tightin the belt and where's it going to go ?? You should be able to do jumpin jacks and not loose your pistol.

This one right ??
http://www.galcogunleather.com/tuck-n-go-inside-the-pant-holster_8_446_1320.html

If you enjoyed reading about "Galco Sof-Tuck Retention" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!