Walther P22 with laser

PDA

Maw
June 21, 2014, 06:49 PM
Hi all! I'm looking for a leather or kydex holster to use for this gun with the laser attached. Tried several nylon holsters but the switch for the laser gets caught on the material inside the holster.

I have some vision problems so I would like to use the laser until I'm more used to shooting. Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "Walther P22 with laser" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
herrwalther
June 21, 2014, 08:29 PM
Welcome to THR.

Like you, I prefer carry weapons to have a laser or light attached. I have tried nylon holsters and had the same issues you do. It didn't take much research online looking for companies that make holsters for firearms with accessories. White Hat Holsters is the company I use. Unfortunately they only make kydex cut holsters for the top 5 or so laser types so it would help if you narrowed down what type of laser you have on your P22.

Maw
June 22, 2014, 01:48 AM
herwalther "White Hat Holsters is the company I use. Unfortunately they only make kydex cut holsters for the top 5 or so laser types so it would help if you narrowed down what type of laser you have on your P22. "

Thanks for your reply! The laser is a 'Walther P22 Mirino Laser'. I will certainly look at White Hat Holsters. Appreciate your help!

Centurian22
June 22, 2014, 07:18 AM
Aliengear holsters may offer that option or may be able to do a custom order for you if you contact them. Ever thought of trying to mold your own kydex 'shell' for your handgun? I have not done it myself but I have heard that it isn't too difficult. Good luck.

herrwalther
June 22, 2014, 11:19 AM
The laser is a 'Walther P22 Mirino Laser'.

They don't make a kydex for that laser. They are open to requests so you can contact them about making one, it will just take longer and may involve sending in your laser to them for them to make a mold. Not something I would personally do but it is an option.

JTQ
June 22, 2014, 01:23 PM
I don't know much about lasers, but Blade-Tech cover's most pistols.

http://shop.blade-tech.com/owb-holster-c-1_23_24.html#.U6cCmBavvHg

Maw
June 23, 2014, 01:02 PM
Thanks for you replies! I will certainly check out the advice you gave. This site is very helpful and has a lot of great information. There are so many of you to learn from!

I will let you know how my search turns out. Take care!

If you enjoyed reading about "Walther P22 with laser" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!