I drew Idaho's unit 41 late season rifle bull elk tag and am asking for info

PDA

Ridgetop
June 25, 2014, 08:48 PM
I just drew this 41 late bull tag and I've heard great things about the unit. Any info would be great. Just looking to start scouting and find some good area that elk have been seen in. Any info would be a huge help. Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "I drew Idaho's unit 41 late season rifle bull elk tag and am asking for info" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
tahunua001
June 29, 2014, 10:56 PM
sorry, I always draw the late cow in unit 11, almost a guaranteed tag. all I can offer is stuff you probably already know. start walking now in the areas you intend to hunt, get to know the land. pick your rifle accordingly based on the distances you are likely to shoot and the amount of brush you are likely to be moving through. don't wash your clothes with scented detergents or with UV brighteners.

If you enjoyed reading about "I drew Idaho's unit 41 late season rifle bull elk tag and am asking for info" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!