whats your favorite(s) online firearm accessory store?

PDA

bullseyebob47
July 21, 2014, 01:11 PM
i like midway but not their shipping rates and "out of stock".

If you enjoyed reading about "whats your favorite(s) online firearm accessory store?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
saitek
July 21, 2014, 01:29 PM
i mostly go to graf's,natchez shooter's and midsouth shooter's

josephbw
July 21, 2014, 01:30 PM
Midway made a big change to their shipping rates recently. Check them out again. :)

cat_IT_guy
July 21, 2014, 02:09 PM
Most of my orders go to Midway. Palmetto is also creeping up. Sometimes smaller/specialty orders go through specialty stores, Carolina Shooter Supply comes to mind.

Elkins45
July 22, 2014, 05:21 PM
Midway and Brownell's pretty much exclusively for many years, but I have started shopping with Midsouth and Graf's in the last 3-4 years with good results.

The inventory of gun stores seems to have suffered over the last few years, likely because everybody just defaults to online purchases these days.

Jesse H
July 22, 2014, 06:12 PM
dsgarms.com
skdtac.com
psa
impactweaponscomponents.com

Have been putting dents here and there in my paychecks lately.

Arkansas Paul
July 22, 2014, 06:13 PM
If Midway has what I need, I rarely even look elsewhere.

Ryanxia
July 22, 2014, 06:22 PM
Brownells, Apex Gun Parts, Amazon, Centerfiresystems.com , palmettostatearmory.com are my usual places.

RustyShackelford
July 22, 2014, 06:29 PM
Here are a few places I either check or buy products from;
www.glockstore.com www.natchezss.com www.galls.com www.policehq.com www.uscav.com www.midwayusa.com www.brownells.com www.duluthtrading.com www.cabelas.com www.sgammo.com www.cheaperthandirt.com .

NOTE: The president/CEO of Midway USA said they now have a new lower rate S/H system. :D
Galls has a lot of good LE/public safety stuff. I never had any issues with them but I did have a minor problem ordering a new pair of uniform pants. They had to be tailored which took longer for delivery but FedEx sent them to the wrong place. :mad:
Galls customer service refunded my $ but it was a hassle.
It was over the holidays, so I think FedEx may have had extra staff that was not well trained.

akarguy
July 22, 2014, 06:39 PM
Carolina shooter supply... Good prices, fair shipping charges, good selection and awesome how-to videos

Ryanxia
July 23, 2014, 09:37 AM
Not to sidetrack the thread but it should be noted that cheaper than dirt and dicks sporting goods pulled their rifles right after Sandy Hook right as people were most desperate to get them.
Cheaper than dirt also significantly gouged its customers, even more than was expected (perfectly within their Rights). I would think twice before ordering from either, I personally along with many others will never spend another dollar with either business.

jmr40
July 23, 2014, 10:10 AM
I buy my optics here. www.swfa.com

I find a few bargains here at times www.cdnnsports.com

bannockburn
July 23, 2014, 11:09 AM
A few of my favorite places are Brownells, Midway, and CDNN.

On An Island
July 23, 2014, 11:45 AM
One I use that hasn't been mentioned is OpticsPlanet (http://www.opticsplanet.com).

Arkansas Paul
July 23, 2014, 11:53 AM
Not to sidetrack the thread but it should be noted that cheaper than dirt and dicks sporting goods pulled their rifles right after Sandy Hook right as people were most desperate to get them.
Cheaper than dirt also significantly gouged its customers, even more than was expected (perfectly within their Rights). I would think twice before ordering from either, I personally along with many others will never spend another dollar with either business.

Yep. I hate to beat a dead horse, but I'd pay Midway before I would accept something from CTD for free. And that's a fact.
I'd do without before giving them a single penny.

ghfljf
July 23, 2014, 02:52 PM
I usually spend too much time shopping for the best prices and hunting for items in stock. I have had good luck with Palmetto State Armory in the past, but now have an ammo order being processed for almost a month. Worse they haven't responded to emails and now can't leave a message on the phone. The voice mail box is full.

CLP
July 23, 2014, 04:15 PM
I also won't shop at CTD. Removed them from my bookmarks and haven't visited there site in at least a year.

Old Dog
July 23, 2014, 04:29 PM
Can't believe no one's mentioned Top Gun Supply. If you haven't ordered from them, give 'em a try. I've ordered on a Monday morning and had my items in my mailbox on Wednesday, Thursday at the latest. This is with the base priority mail shipping. Extremely competitive prices. Check them outwww.topgunsupply.com
Midway is my number 2 for go-to supplies.

Red Wind
July 23, 2014, 04:45 PM
Natchez Shooters Supplies (http://www.natchezss.com/index.cfm?src=googleaw&atrkid=V1ADWC41539E1-2559652002-k-natchez%20shooters-44343788202-e-g-m-1t1&gclid=CO7B06KY3L8CFQxp7AodGjUA7w) is almost always #1. J&G Sales (http://www.jgsales.com/) and Brownells (http://www.brownells.com/) are right up there.

flyguy958
July 23, 2014, 10:03 PM
Midway and Widners, CTD can keep all there "stuff" till the last bell rings.

Zach S
July 25, 2014, 12:56 AM
I normally hit Brownells first due to their filtering options and customer service. Needed a .195" tritium sight for a Novak cut, so I went to the website, checked the box for ".195" and then the box for "tritium" and had it ordered in no time. Midway's filters are "front sights," "rear sights," or "sight sets."

Brownells sent me a wrong part once. I called, they sent the right part out that day, told me to send the other back when I had time, and they gave me a four or five dollar credit (or partial refund?) to cover mailing it back. They seemed to ignore whatever publication said its better to call the customer by their first name, and call me "Mr S" instead of Zach, Zachariah, or "how do you pronounce your first name?" (My typical response is Mister). I have found that customer service like that is rare nowadays. A competitor may have a better price, but unless its a huge difference, I'll still order from Brownells just based on their CS.

Midway or CTD sent the wrong part once, I ended up keeping it and selling it locally, at a loss. Easier than returning it.

gamestalker
July 25, 2014, 01:28 AM
It's Brownells for me. I find their wed site easier to order from / navigate, and they almost always have what I need, fewer out of stock issues for the things I buy. I still do business now and then with Midway, but if Brownells has it, I look no further.

GS

ole farmerbuck
July 25, 2014, 01:38 AM
Natchez Shooters Supplies (http://www.natchezss.com/index.cfm?src=googleaw&atrkid=V1ADWC41539E1-2559652002-k-natchez%20shooters-44343788202-e-g-m-1t1&gclid=CO7B06KY3L8CFQxp7AodGjUA7w) is almost always #1. J&G Sales (http://www.jgsales.com/) and Brownells (http://www.brownells.com/) are right up there.
I have always liked Natchez but when they want almost $20 to ship a trigger pull guage, thats it for me.

RustyShackelford
July 25, 2014, 02:19 AM
The LE & security supply site; www.CopsPlus.com has decent prices & fast service.
I ordered a OC spray holder(Bianchi AccuMold) & some Mean Green OC spray(Mk III).
I'd buy items from them again. :D

Arkansas Paul
July 25, 2014, 11:14 AM
I have always liked Natchez but when they want almost $20 to ship a trigger pull guage, thats it for me.

I just ordered something yesterday from Natchez (my first order with them) because Midway didn't have what I needed and I too noticed the high shipping. A holster that weighed 0.70 lb and it cost $17 and some change to ship via Fed Ex.

cfullgraf
July 25, 2014, 11:22 AM
My favorite gun stuff emporium is who ever has what I am looking unless they are located in Tennessee.

Usually, I shop at Brownell's/Sinclair or Midway.

patriot53
July 25, 2014, 12:38 PM
Hello everyone...
...glad someone did mention this, as Cheaper Than Dirt, Dick's & Big 5 are on my
"Forever Ban" list, "blacklisted", nada, never-again purchase there !
There behavior after Sandy Hook was reprehensible...and in the case of CTD, being in TEXAS, no less, shameful.

To the OP, that would be Midway...there prices fair and order processing & ship-out, at warp speed...
...and Brownells, another "class act"...and if between the two, they don't have what you're looking for...well, good luck?
BCM is pretty good, also.

patriot53
July 25, 2014, 12:40 PM
+1...been there, they are very good.

jakk280rem
July 25, 2014, 04:36 PM
Brownells and Midway account for about 70% of my online orders. Sometimes if the price is close I will order directly from the manufacturer themselves, like Midwest Industries or LaRue. The remaining percentage is taken up by BCM, Rainier Arms, SKD and Red Barn Armory. And ebay if I'm looking for something used or vintage like leather or out of production 1911 parts.

texasgun
July 25, 2014, 04:48 PM
amazon hands down. many gun related items are prime eligible, prices are good and customer service is top notch.

mcappys
July 25, 2014, 05:01 PM
Midway
Brownells
Amazon
CDNN
Buds Guns
Rockey Mountain Reloading

leaving out a couple I'm sure

skoro
July 25, 2014, 06:07 PM
Midway

godale
July 25, 2014, 07:43 PM
used to be cheaper than dirt now its midway. unless i am buying a scope then i will put up with natchez and their shipping:rolleyes:

Legionnaire
July 26, 2014, 12:00 AM
Midway
Brownells
Optics Planet
Manventure Outpost
Gamaliel

sugerwater
July 26, 2014, 09:01 AM
Top Gun Supply. The best I've ever dealt with.

SlowFuse
July 26, 2014, 11:10 AM
Midway gets a lot of my business, for more accessory geared stuff I've found good deals at LApolicegear. Grafs and Midsouth are worth a mention too, mostly reloading related.

CLP
July 27, 2014, 05:58 PM
Unless you live in one of the states which they don't ship to (eg. Alabama)

clg114
July 27, 2014, 06:58 PM
Impact Guns & Winders

If you enjoyed reading about "whats your favorite(s) online firearm accessory store?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!