Hollywood Gun Shop Catalog

PDA

cdbeaver
April 8, 2004, 05:57 PM
I've had in my possession for many years a 1951 catalog distributed by the Hollywood Gun Shop, owned by Lyle S. Corcoran of Hollywood, Calif.

The 15-page booklet (one page is blank) gives detailed information on the original "Hollywood" reloading tool, the Universal "A" and "B" tools, reloading dies, Hollywood powder measure and Hollywood bullet swaging dies.

As a little bonus, the catalog also lists a large variety of books on guns and related topics that were in print then, as well as prices. And, finally, it provides a list of many, many reloading, bullet casting, swaging components as well as powders and the like.

Now, here's the deal:

I would like to pass on this very informative catalog to any and all who are interested. Problem is, I am not computer literate enough to put it on the internet in the form of a PDF or something else that is downloadable.

If there is any one who would be willing to accept the task, I will gladly mail them the catalog. Just e-mail me or send a PM with your mailing address and I'll get it sent out pronto.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hollywood Gun Shop Catalog" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
klw
April 8, 2004, 07:55 PM
http://www.antiquereloadingtools.org/ would undoubtedly love to have it. They would probably put it on their web site and add it to their library. If you are so inclined, go there and ask.

Deavis
April 12, 2004, 11:10 PM
If you just want someone to scan it and put it into pdf format for you, I'll do it for you. I can work with it to put it into a number of "quality" based files, burn them to a CD, then mail it all back to you. Just PM me, and we can work out the details.

armoredman
April 12, 2004, 11:49 PM
A freidn of mine has a Hollywood Gunshop press - thing is HUGE. Got it from Jensen's when they stopped doing custom ammo....

cdbeaver
April 13, 2004, 08:45 AM
Thanks for your offers, guys. Fellow member Blues Bear has agreed to digitize the catalog to downloadable form, and the information is en route to him now.

DCR
April 13, 2004, 07:58 PM
cdbeaver - Thank you for your thoughtfulness in offering to share this info. I have an old Hollywood press and would LOVE to know more about all their stuff. I still use it, with a custom shell-plate-holder-adaptor, for my single-stage stuff. When it's up and running, please let us know.

Again, thank you!!

DCR

If you enjoyed reading about "Hollywood Gun Shop Catalog" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!