N82 Tactical IWB Holster

PDA

DFisher3112
July 24, 2014, 07:44 PM
I am going back and forth between Alien Gear IWB and N82 Tactical IWB Holster for my first CCW holster. I haven't chose what gun I want to use but wanted to get an idea of what be a better holster and why. I have looked at reviews for both holsters and they both seem to be liked by everyone who uses them.

So I am turning to everyone here at THR and wanted to get some reviews on N82 Tactical Professional Series IWB Holsters. In case you don't know what I'm talking about heres a link to their website...

https://www.n82tactical.com

If you enjoyed reading about "N82 Tactical IWB Holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
blahpony
July 24, 2014, 07:57 PM
I have a pro version for my LC9. It's very comfortable and conceals nicely.

DFisher3112
July 27, 2014, 01:16 AM
Thanks for the help. I found out that there company is about an hour from me so I may try and contact them to see if they have a showroom of some sort and allow people to go up there and check out their products.

If you enjoyed reading about "N82 Tactical IWB Holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!