Glock 19 Grips

PDA

nebeel
July 26, 2014, 02:14 PM
So just got the wife a Glock 19. She is interested in getting something to enhance the grip and appearance. She mentioned she would really like to get a stick on grip similar to Talon or Decal with a rubberized texture. Here's the complicated part though, she REALLY wants something with a dog or paw print pattern on it. Does anything like this exist?

If you enjoyed reading about "Glock 19 Grips" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dprice3844444
July 26, 2014, 02:19 PM
google glock grip enhancers/enhancements.some of the stickon ones she can cut to her own design.

CWL
July 26, 2014, 02:24 PM
Those grips are pretty-much cheap stick-ons without any bells and whistles.

I would suggest that you have a stencil made and spray-on your design. I don't know what paints would be best, but I'd choose something for plastics like Krylon from the hardware store. And since the grips are less than $20, it isn't too big of a deal to replace them due to excessive wear.

Or, maybe you can cut-out a paw print design from the solid grip.

nebeel
July 26, 2014, 03:14 PM
We may end up just painting some designs on using stencils or something. Would be nice to find a ready made pattern instead of just skulls or punisher logos :)

F-111 John
July 26, 2014, 03:22 PM
May I suggest that she get the rubberized Talon grips, and put the paw print on a customized slide plate?

NDZ Performance (http://www.ndzperformance.com/Rear-Slide-Cover-plates-for-Glocks-p/glk-rp-sp1.htm)will put your custom artwork on one of their slide plates.

RustyShackelford
July 27, 2014, 02:19 AM
I saw a Instagram.com post of a custom Glock shop called SSVI LLc. He does Glock grip work & might be able to trick out the Glock 19 frame. The pic was a customer job with the outline of Texas. Very well made. Check him out. :D

Glockstore.com , Glockmeister.com & customizeyourglock.com might help too.

If you enjoyed reading about "Glock 19 Grips" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!