SOG trident...?

PDA

the Black Spot
July 29, 2014, 11:53 AM
I love this knife! But hated the way it sat too low in the pocket making it hard to employ quickly. So i double wrapped some para cord thru the top part of the belt clip to keep it from sliding into the pocket. Just an FYI if someone was having the problem i was of having the pocket edge ride up over the back end of the handle.

If you enjoyed reading about "SOG trident...?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Outlaw Man
July 29, 2014, 04:23 PM
You got a picture of it? I have a FLash II that I usually don't carry anymore because the pocket clip loves to catch on things and pull the knife out my pocket.

the Black Spot
July 29, 2014, 05:50 PM
Sorry, cant post pics. I can email one to someone and they can post it.

Outlaw Man
July 30, 2014, 07:37 AM
Nah, that's ok. I was just curious to see how it looks. I like the idea - simple and effective.

jmr40
July 30, 2014, 07:47 PM
An big selling point of SOG knives is the way the clip is designed to sit lower in the pocket and out of sight. I like SOG knives quite a bit BTW. Probably my favorite overall.

If you enjoyed reading about "SOG trident...?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!