Restocked my blackpowder supply

PDA

kemper
July 30, 2014, 07:20 PM
I was in the area working so I stopped by Powder Inc in Clarksville,
Arkansas (nice folks) and bought 2 cans of FF powder and one can of
FFF powder for $14 each. That should last me a while

If you enjoyed reading about "Restocked my blackpowder supply" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Crawdad1
July 30, 2014, 10:01 PM
I never had a problem here in PA finding black powder. (Knock on wood) Every shop I call, "Yep, we got it. How many cans you want?" But, if worse comes to worse there's always the Log Cabin Shop in Lodi, Ohio and they always got it.

http://www.logcabinshop.com/

Delawarean
July 30, 2014, 10:50 PM
Wow, I just bought my first ever pound of Goex a few weeks ago.

I had a feeling at the time that I got ripped off but real black powder is hard to find in Delaware. $25 for one pound of FFg!

My salute cannon is good fun though, so it was worth it. Hopefully I can find a better price elsewhere.

Prairie Dawg
July 30, 2014, 10:55 PM
Wow, one pound here, two pounds there.
I bought two cases for this shooting season alone.
Mail order, from Powder inc.
-- Dawg

Crawdad1
July 30, 2014, 10:58 PM
Dawg, do you compete with yours? :)

Prairie Dawg
July 31, 2014, 01:56 AM
Cowboy action shooting every weekend.
Percussion revolvers, cartridge revolvers too.
And rifle & shotgun.
Really fills the need to make smoke on a regular basis.
--Dawg

CANNONMAN
August 1, 2014, 08:33 PM
Problem with shooting my cannons is that I'm gonna have to sell um to afford shoot'n um! Kinda like when I sold the truck to make the payments, good thing it was my neighbors truck! "If you kan't laugh at yourself... well not to worry, thars someone who'll do it for you!" CANNONMAN. [oh YEAH, make it yourself.]

If you enjoyed reading about "Restocked my blackpowder supply" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!