Locking Trading Post theads fom Tapatalk

PDA

bikerdoc
August 5, 2014, 07:00 AM
Anyone know how?
Several members have expressed, to me, an inability to accomplish this. Since I am not a computer guru and do not use tapatalk these members need your help.

Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Locking Trading Post theads fom Tapatalk" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MtnCreek
August 5, 2014, 10:08 AM
Open thread that is to be closed.
In upper right corner, click "Thread Tools".
Select "Close Thread".
Click "Perform Action".

Edit: I just noticed the question is regarding Tapatalk. Sorry.

Mal H
August 5, 2014, 10:53 AM
I don't use Tapatalk, but I would like someone who does to try this method:
While viewing one of the Trading Post thread listings with Tapatalk (not with a specific thread open), double click on the left icon next to one of your threads - it is an envelope icon with an arrow on it. Members can only close their own threads in those particular forums. (Note to mods - you can open and close all threads, so a test by a mod would not be a real test, it has to be a regular member.)

If a Tapatalk user can test this for us by creating a test thread in one of the Trading Post forums, it would be appreciated. If you are not yet qualified to create a thread in the Trading Post, we have a way to get around that for this test.

If you enjoyed reading about "Locking Trading Post theads fom Tapatalk" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!