I guess I did something wrong...?

PDA

230RN
August 6, 2014, 05:49 PM
I posted something here:

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=758481

and I expected to see it when I clicked on the Activism header under social situations.

But it's not there, just Carl N. Brown's post.

What did I do wrong?

Terry, 230RN

If you enjoyed reading about "I guess I did something wrong...?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ilbob
August 6, 2014, 05:58 PM
I see a post titled

Bernie Herpin: I got a request for donations for his campaign.

hso
August 6, 2014, 06:19 PM
I see your post.

Walkalong
August 6, 2014, 06:19 PM
I still see your post. I do not see one by Carl N. Brown. Only the opening post by you.

Mal H
August 6, 2014, 06:33 PM
You clicked on the Activism subforum, "Activism Discussion and Planning", not the main Activism forum.

230RN
August 6, 2014, 08:25 PM
Ummmm.... I read Correa's thing on what's what, and it seems far too exquisitely defined as to... what's what. Why have two separate subforums on that category? Not bitchin', just relaying my initial impressions.

Would not RKBA be better served if they were merged and you got rid of one of them?

If I click on "Bernie Herpin: I got a... " my post comes up, but if I click on the forum header, all I get is Carl N. Brown's post.

Deucedly confusing.

Respectfully,

Terry

If you enjoyed reading about "I guess I did something wrong...?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!