Hodges Custom Kydex holsters......

PDA

RustyShackelford
August 12, 2014, 06:17 PM
Any forum members ever buy any items from www.Hodgescustomkydex.com ?
I'm impressed with the OWB strong side Kydex holster with the Tek-Lok belt loop format, this new design from www.Blade-tech.com .
The Kydex holster is approx $65.00 :uhoh: & camo/design add-ons cost more. It comes in several colors & the new Kryptic camo patterns that are now so popular with US gunners & hunters.

There are so many color choices I can't even decide. :eek:
$65.00 seems high for a non custom non leather holster. The QC seems decent so I wanted to ask if any High Roaders use this brand.

PM me if you wish.

Thanks;
Rusty

If you enjoyed reading about "Hodges Custom Kydex holsters......" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
DFisher3112
August 21, 2014, 08:44 PM
I have seen there holsters but don't have any experience with them. I will be placing an order for one of their mag holders here shortly and could provide you feedback when I get that and use it a little bit.

RustyShackelford
August 21, 2014, 09:41 PM
I may buy a Hodges safety orange Kydex mini holster for my Glock 21 gen 04 .45acp pistol. It fits around the trigger guard and prevents ADs while in a bag or briefcase.
I like the safety orange color but may get a dark grey Kydex holster later to carry concealed.
I might buy a few Bore Store bags too for now from www.Brownells.com . ;)

Id suggest you wait about 2 weeks too before a Hodges Kydex order.
The website says the firm is relocating & orders may be delayed. :uhoh:

I would order the first week of 09/2014. They should be ready by then.
It would be good if the owners/site could put up a gallery or display of all the different Kydex colors & styles. The Kryptek(check spelling) camo designs are cool. But it's hard to tell what works best. OD, black, FDE, tan & foliage green are sooo blah. :barf:
I would get mag holders from www.Blade-tech.com too but that's just me. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Hodges Custom Kydex holsters......" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!