Competent Ruger gunsmith in Cleveland?

PDA

valnar
April 10, 2004, 10:04 AM
I'm looking for a gunsmith that works on Ruger revolvers in the Cleveland, Ohio area.

Thanks,
Robert

If you enjoyed reading about "Competent Ruger gunsmith in Cleveland?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
usp_fan
April 15, 2004, 03:15 PM
What type of work do you need done?

There is a guy in Sandusky, Ohio that I used to shoot pins with. his name is Van and he runs a shop called Gunworks IIRC. I could probably find his contact info. If you're in need of someone to just help swap parts, I'm in Bowling Green and a fair hand at ruger single actions.

For better suggestions, you may want to try over on the ruger forums. I recall that one of the frequent posters there is a former dealer living in Chardon. He will have the good information that you want.

--usp_fan

m1911joe
April 15, 2004, 05:41 PM
You can call Stonewall in Broadview HTS. Dick Phillips is the gunsmith.
The phone number is (440) 526-0029 and ask to speak to the gunsmith.
He is there Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Satruday 9 to 4.

valnar
April 15, 2004, 06:44 PM
I got some information from the Ruger forum on how to do it myself. It's really basic.

Thanks for all the suggestions
-Robert

If you enjoyed reading about "Competent Ruger gunsmith in Cleveland?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!