Received Alien Gear 2.0 Holster

PDA

AZ PAUL
August 31, 2014, 08:23 PM
I received my Alien Gear 2.0 Holster today. I ordered the holster August 3rd and received it yesterday, August 30th. The holster holds a Sig Sauer P229.

I immediately put it on to wear it around the house. It was surprisingly comfortable to wear for being brand new. I wore it for about 6 hours yesterday, and then wore it again to church, with my shirt tucked in. By the end of church, I could barely feel it. I am now going on 10 hours of wearing it today and already loving it. I am in Phoenix and have been outside for at least 2 hours straight today and still have no complaints. I will keep all posted but at this point, I am very satisfied with this holster.

If you enjoyed reading about "Received Alien Gear 2.0 Holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
chaddy
August 31, 2014, 08:54 PM
I got mine too but it's like the 7 other iwb I got it pulls the right side of my pants down.

AZ PAUL
September 1, 2014, 01:43 AM
What kind of belt are you wearing it on? I am using a 1.5" Beltman belt and I am not having any issues at all. I wore it from 6 a.m. Until 9:30 pm without any complaints.

chaddy
September 1, 2014, 10:53 PM
Them belts you put your name on the back. This is a xds 45 too so I don't know what to do

smalls
September 1, 2014, 11:17 PM
Them belts you put your name on the back. This is a xds 45 too so I don't know what to do

Buy a gun belt. Belts hold your pants up. The holster holds your gun, a gun belt will hold your gun up. Proper tools for certain tasks.

KevinB
September 8, 2014, 12:11 AM
AZ PAUL,

I'm really interested in this holster, how had it been going to you with a little carry time? Have you had any of the leather backed hybrids? How does this compare? Thanks for posting the review, pics would be great!

primalmu
September 9, 2014, 12:11 AM
I just recently purchased my first belt gun. There truly is no substitute. At $40 on eBay (http://stores.ebay.com/Texas-Gunslinger-Holsters?_trksid=p2047675.l2563) there's absolutely no reason not to have one...

TRX
September 17, 2014, 08:09 AM
> it pulls the right side of my pants down.

I used to wonder why some people carried that seemed to be excessive amounts of spare ammunition. Then I found that in some cases its primary purpose was to balance the weight of the gun.

AZ PAUL
September 18, 2014, 11:14 AM
It's been holding up great. I have carried it daily now and no complaints. I have not had any of the leather backed ones so I cannot compare to them.

HRnightmare
September 18, 2014, 12:07 PM
I got mine too but it's like the 7 other iwb I got it pulls the right side of my pants down.

Buy a quality belt

HRnightmare
September 18, 2014, 12:09 PM
I received an email from them saying "we havent forgotten about you" I think I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago.

I heard they are not putting the Alien head logo on them anymore? I hope not, I think its goofy.

brbdwyr
September 18, 2014, 02:51 PM
I bought one of their first ones for my Taurus Poly Protector when they were in their infancy. They were the only manufacturers that I could find of holsters specific for the Poly, and I could not be happier with mine. Back then they were feebay only, and I rec'd mine in about 3 days. I love the adjustability of retention that this one offers with the many rubber bushings that they sent along. One of the most comfy carry rigs that I own.

(and the handle of that snubbie blends right in with my beer-fueled muffin top).

I have another manufacturer's leather/kydex hybrid for my CZ82, and while a nice quality holster, the kydex needs to be trimmed back a bit and I haven't gotten to it yet.

If you enjoyed reading about "Received Alien Gear 2.0 Holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!