Just landed a job after being out of work for the past 6 months...

PDA

cgrutt
October 9, 2014, 11:11 PM
So celebration is in order. Bought a Beretta Silver Pigeon III. Always wanted a nice over/under so thought now is as good a time as any. Hopefully will get it the week after next. Looking forward to it, ha, ha...

This one is one for the boy...

If you enjoyed reading about "Just landed a job after being out of work for the past 6 months..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rbernie
October 10, 2014, 09:16 AM
Congrats! I just bought myself a new Browning Lightweight White Lightning 12ga with oiled stock (no glossy Browning stocks for me, thanks), and yes - it feels good to treat yourself to something nice. :)

NOMI WASP
October 10, 2014, 02:43 PM
Congrats on both! Getting a new toy is sooo awesome. Glad you found work in a tough economy.

My wife bought me a new 45 for Christmas last weekend and she let my play with it until the next morning. Now I have to wait for Santa :(

Captcurt
October 10, 2014, 04:02 PM
Must have been a pretty good job if you can splurge on a Beretta. Congrates on the gun and the job. ;)

d2wing
October 10, 2014, 04:29 PM
You won't regret it.

Jason_W
October 10, 2014, 06:20 PM
Congrats on the job. I'm waiting to hear back on one of those myself.

cgrutt
October 10, 2014, 08:10 PM
Must have been a pretty good job if you can splurge on a Beretta. Congrates on the gun and the job. ;)
Thanks guys.

Yeah its a pretty good job. I've been doing some consulting on the side and now that's gravy lol...

cat_IT_guy
October 10, 2014, 09:13 PM
Congrats on what is hopefully a great job and certainly is a beautiful gun.

cgrutt
October 10, 2014, 10:42 PM
Thanks again guys. Here are a couple of pics from the GB auction.

http://192.163.214.10/prodimages/gbimages/serial/Z30094S1.JPG

http://192.163.214.10/prodimages/gbimages/serial/Z30094S2.JPG

Should be at my FFL on Monday and hopefully will pick up next weekend. (My FFL is quite a bit north from me, but I head up that way on most weekends.)

If you enjoyed reading about "Just landed a job after being out of work for the past 6 months..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!