Synthetic stock for Camp Carbine

PDA

mrstang01
April 12, 2004, 04:38 PM
Is anyone still making a synthetic stock for the Marlin Camp Carbine, or is it just catch-as-catch-can?

Thanks!

Michael

If you enjoyed reading about "Synthetic stock for Camp Carbine" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MaterDei
April 24, 2004, 10:21 PM
I just bought a folding synthetic stock made by Ram-Line for mine. I haven't seen any non-folders lately but would certainly like to know if others have found any. The one I bought is identical to the one that Dave has pictures of in this thread.

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73738&highlight=marlin+camp

Good Luck and let me know if you find any.

Michael

mrstang01
April 25, 2004, 12:10 AM
Did you get it from an individual, or a store, and what did it run you, if you don't mind my asking?

MaterDei
April 25, 2004, 08:45 PM
I don't mind you asking at all.

I bought it on ebay. It is in used but excellent condition. I think I payed $53 for it. I put in a max bid of 101 for it. I REALLY wanted it, up to $101 price was not an issue. I'll post pics soon.

Good Luck,

Michael

If you enjoyed reading about "Synthetic stock for Camp Carbine" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!