Can the Taurus pt92 trigger work in the Beretta 92?

PDA

Island Beretta
April 16, 2004, 02:24 PM
I like the Taurus trigger because it is more curved; anyone knows if it can work in its Beretta descendant, the 92fs?

If you enjoyed reading about "Can the Taurus pt92 trigger work in the Beretta 92?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JeffC
April 16, 2004, 04:37 PM
At first glance I'd say it should........but I'm not sure if the pin holes are the same size or not. Taurus has evolved away from the original Beretta blueprint......

Good question!

Backwoods
April 16, 2004, 08:56 PM
I've seen aftermarket triggers being sold that are claimed to fit either gun. That's been some time ago though, can't swear to what the situation is now. I think they were made by Jarvis and were being sold by Brownells, 2 or 3 catalogs prior to the present issue.

Don in Ohio

jetrecbn
April 17, 2004, 10:24 PM
I believe they will work. I do feel that the Beretta 92fs has moved farther than the Taurus 92 series from the original Beretta 92.

If you enjoyed reading about "Can the Taurus pt92 trigger work in the Beretta 92?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!