Anybody get "America's First Freedom?"

PDA

bastiat
December 27, 2002, 11:56 PM
Someone just emailed me that my website (flashbunny.org) was mentioned briefly on page 20.

I don't get it, so if anyone has this months copy, can you let me know what it says?

If you enjoyed reading about "Anybody get "America's First Freedom?"" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Tamara
December 27, 2002, 11:59 PM
Anybody get "America's First Freedom?"

I'm supposed to, but Chuck & the lads apparently haven't gotten around to mailing me my first copy yet. :mad:

Greg L
December 28, 2002, 12:02 AM
Nothing in Dec's issue. I don't think that Jan has arrived yet. I'll go check the reading room.

Greg

AZTOY
December 28, 2002, 12:05 AM
I got my to day and there is small story on flashbunny.org:D

jan 2003

TheBluesMan
December 28, 2002, 12:05 AM
Bastiat,

Congratulations! :)

From page 20 of the January 2003 issue of America's First Freedom (Official Journal of the National Rifle Association)
What Guns Do They Want To Take?

If you have friends or acquaintances who just don't get the nuances of the gun control debate, the creative folks at flashbunny.org have developed a primer on semi-automatic firearms - and others that gun-haters believe should be banned - that almost anyone can understand. Take a look for yourself at http://www.flashbunny.org/content/whatguns.html

ARGarrison
December 28, 2002, 12:06 AM
I posted it second. I guess I type to slow.

bastiat
December 28, 2002, 12:08 AM
Yep, that's what I want. Guess that explains the spike in traffic with no referring URL's to speak of ;)

sm
December 28, 2002, 12:11 AM
Edited
TheBluesMan posted quicker than I

Congrats basitat :D

bastiat
December 28, 2002, 12:29 AM
BTW, about how many people get this magazine each month? Because I don't think I brought enough gum for everybody...

sm
December 28, 2002, 12:33 AM
bastiat
I'm partial to peppermint myself-the soft kind:D

Lord Grey Boots
December 28, 2002, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by bastiat
BTW, about how many people get this magazine each month? Because I don't think I brought enough gum for everybody...

About 5 million, I think....

Pointman
December 28, 2002, 02:35 AM
wonder what it'll cost him to mail that much gum.... :confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "Anybody get "America's First Freedom?"" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!