In trouble..

PDA

Caliber
April 22, 2015, 10:49 AM
I made the dumbest mistake in my life and carried while being at a bar. Someone happened to see my pistol as I went for my wallet and to make a long story short I was arrested for carrying under the influence ,breach of peace and threatening in the 2nd. I'm in CT and now wonder if I will lose my permit or end up with this on my record. I completely made a mistake and have no previous history with the law. I hope my lawyer is good. I would like to apologize to the gunowner community and vow to never carry again to avoid this mistake.

If you enjoyed reading about "In trouble.." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Frank Ettin
April 22, 2015, 11:14 AM
Nothing to discuss here.

The OP has a current, serious, personal legal problem. He needs a lawyer, and he needs to discuss things confidentially with his lawyer. He doesn't need a discussion of his private business with a bunch of strangers in public.

If you enjoyed reading about "In trouble.." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!