pre VS post, izzit a big deal?

PDA

keyhole
April 21, 2004, 06:08 PM
This may have been beaten to death before, but in buying your favorites, do you need "pre ban", or is post OK?

I buy to shoot, so it makes no differnce to me, but maybe to a collector,,,,,,,

If you enjoyed reading about "pre VS post, izzit a big deal?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
strambo
April 21, 2004, 09:08 PM
Well, since the banned features are cosmetic, post-ban doesn't bother me that much.........it's THE #@@ BAN that makes me mad :cuss: :fire: :fire: :banghead:

I'll probably buy an AR with post ban features after the AWB sunsets provided they are a lot cheaper than the newly legal again "pre-ban" ones.

GigaBuist
April 21, 2004, 10:36 PM
It cost me $135 dollars for a 13 round Glock 21 magazine instead of the $20 it should. Times two.

Yeah, it matters to me.

WhoKnowsWho
April 22, 2004, 10:52 AM
I think I could enjoy my range fun more for the same reason GigaBuist mentioned, and just the plain fact the ban exists is enough reason to dislike it.

sturmruger
April 22, 2004, 11:40 AM
IMHO it is going to be a non factor in another 6 months. SEPT 14th

If you enjoyed reading about "pre VS post, izzit a big deal?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!